Elon Musk reinstates Alex Jones on X

I’m fine with it. Keep the crazies where you can keep an eye on them.

Not sure what this does for ad revenue.

intercst

3 Likes

Yes, me too. Like Notsee organizations or other racist groups, I don’t want to see them outlawed or silenced. I want to know exactly who these people are.

Pete

2 Likes

Wonder if the court would require part of the ad revenue be paid to his victims (and not paid it him).

1 Like

The answer to free speech is more free speech.

1 Like

Another nail in the X coffin.

Further proof that a high IQ is only a sign of intelligence, not the ability to be smart.

3 Likes

You mean smart enough to become the richest person in the world? Or was that just luck?

DB2

1 Like

This is also good for smoking out the closet racists like the South Carolina state treasurer who had a public meltdown because companies didn’t want their ads appearing next to pro-Hitler content.

1 Like

Do you think it’s smart to allow a person who promotes false conspiracy theories and was ordered to pay nearly $1 billion in a defamation lawsuit on a website that is trying to attract mainstream advertisers as a source of revenue?

5 Likes

Did you just describe Fox Noise?

Steve

6 Likes

Any company advertising with Twittler’s platform is not a company I will do business with.

2 Likes

I think it is violent and hateful.

The crazies may all be rounded up there on X but it does not make them less violent and hateful. Not that Jones could get his extra-wide rear off a couch to attack the refrigerator without someone giving him a walker.

In other words, the violence part is a Jones invite for the peons.