Icloud photos just stopped?

So forget last post from me, found how to do this. (obviously duh!) iPhone 12 plus and(still using) Windows 7. Several months ago, but I don’t know when or why, I noticed that none of my new photos I took in iPad or iPhone were automatically being downloaded on my PC to iCloud. I can’t see anywhere that Msft have stopped supporting this because of the old OS I am using and just wondered if with any recent iPhone upgrades I did something to cause this, don’t think so but some here may have the answer, I hope so. Thx. (gives you all a chance to try out your new skills on TMF new system. :laughing:)Took me a while, but starting to get the hang of it.

Do you have enough space on iCloud? I had to buy additional (.99) per month.

Yep, doing the same, have plenty. 30.2GB of 50 used!

This new site still makes little sense to me. It seems to just show me whatever the hell it wants, old posts, new posts - no rhyme or reason that I can see. Clearly I’m missing something important.

2 Likes

me too - totally confused. used to be my home page on FireFox - having a heck of a time getting it changed - finally managed on my MBPro but can’t figure it out on my iPhone. And, I don’t like the access to any of the boards - very complicated, and not user friendly, IMHO.

2 Likes

I think I finally figured out there is a Premium and a Freemium side to this site, so, for not I have 3 tabs in Safari, one the old TMF Favorites, the next the Premium New Site, and finally the 3rd, the Freemium where I have found most of my Favorites, a seem to have them set in Categories, and Tags for Stock boards… But I spent a lot of time in the Premium area, wasted, never did find AT&T (atandt, not T) over there And I don’t find Hain or WBD here… Anyway, more mysteries than I need to deal with, relatively…

1 Like

Don’t feel pregnant. I can’t figure it out either. In someone’s eyes this is supposed to be progress. You sure can’t prove it by me.

1 Like