Institutional Buying

Has anyone else noticed the inordinate amount of institutional buying in these Saas companies via Form 13g this past week or so?

Kirk

2 Likes

Kirk: Could you elaborate a little. I was not aware of this but would like to know more.
Thanks for the post
Mike

1 Like

Have not heard but also interested in knowing more. Would not surprise me though. For example, Cramer has pretty much kicked FANG to the curb and is now into not only cloud kings, but cloud princes. A lot of those are the stocks discussed here. So would not surprise me if institutional investors have come to the same conclusion as Jimbo.

1 Like

I’m just commenting on the news alerts I receive on Schwab’s StreetSmart Edge in real time. My portfolio consists of 11 of these companies and I’ve received on average 6 to 10 SEC Form 13Gs daily for the past week or so in my portfolio. Form 13G is required for anyone establishing a 5% to 20% stake in any one company.

Kirk

3 Likes

I’m afraid the cat is out of the bag. Institutional buyers are now lurking here at Saul’s. It was bound to happen, one cannot keep such a treasure secret for long.

The Captain

At another thread someone mentioned heavy institutional selling last December which could account for the Xmas eve bottom and that cash had to be put to work somewhere.

As far as I’m concerned it’s just so much market noise.

Denny Schlesinger

9 Likes

Has anyone else noticed the inordinate amount of institutional buying in these Saas companies via Form 13g this past week or so?

My understanding of the recent form 13g filings is as follows. It doesn’t mean these are all new purchases. Five percent holders are required to file these once a year within 45 days of the end of the calendar year and that’s where we are. Some could possibly be new holders but certainly not all of them are.

Saul

17 Likes

ZUO rallied nicely today on above average volumes. Institutional investors hold 35.20% up 4.70% in the past 3 months.