pm ENPH

Wed
pm NVTA, ZG

Thur
am WIX, EPAM
pm ZS, APPN, FSLY, DBX, ENV

49 Likes

Dude,

thank you so much for posting the notable earnings. Love the posts. I really read and rec it every time. Color me lazy but I really appreciate it.

LNS

5 Likes

Tuesday am earnings in INMD also.

Rob

2 Likes

EVBG reports AMC today.

I’m not longer a holder of EVBG as I think a mid 30s grower with 70% gross margin at a 16 EV/S isn’t the sexiest investment out there.

So far, I’ve been validated.

I expect to hear more color on how their recent acquisition of NC4 is being folded into the guidance, I’d expect some material comments on the Mass Notification progress in Europe, and I think any surprise would come from US Government segment.

Once again, a solid small cap company that’s just plodding along and wilts in the light of CRWD and others where investments made more sense.

Can’t hold them all, not expecting much here.

2 Likes

Everbridge (NASDAQ:EVBG): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.01; GAAP EPS of -$0.39 beats by $0.06.
• Revenue of $57.11M (+36.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.9M.

• Europe mass notification market pushing into 2021

• Some nice, but early, CEM growth numbers. Hard to trust the data when we are talking about dozens of customers.

• NC4 is now folded in and won’t be broken out. on a personal note I used to work in a company that used both. These companies are familiar bedfellows but it’s not 100% clear to me that this wasn’t a SendGrid like decision

Continuing to plod. Mid 30 moving forward.

They were asked directly about competing with PagerDuty for one of their SaaS channels and kind of skirted the question with the response “we are being pulled these directions because our product replaces 4 or 5 existing companies with a single product”

Still watching. But not at the top of the list for me. TAM is the question.

1 Like