My general thinking is that the continuing drama over the Debt Ceiling will continue to push thing down nicely; with the expected last minute Hail Mary Touchdown agreement sending stocks soaring. Of course the timing is tricky but clock management is just part of it. So with that in mind this is what I’m doing:
Sold out of CRWD today. Why? Well…I have both CRWD and S and since they basically do the same thing I decided I didn’t need both. And - because CRWD has been on a great run and I wanted to take advantage of that. If it drops back enough I will most likely buy it back.
Sold TTD - same general situation as with CRWD only not so much.
Added to MNDY Looking to add to BILL.
Joined the AEHR fans with a Scout Team contract but I am not all that sure its going to take.
Here are their recent game stats:
About 30% Off its 52 Week High.
5 Day Momentum: -3.99%
1 Month Momentum +17.98
Revenue Growth Last Report: +35.6%
Valuation EV/S (fwd): 12.84
Revenue Beat Last Report: 6.92%
Has been on a two week run from 220.52 to as high as 289.72. Judged to be a pretty solid long term investment and worth a Bench Level investment.
Current Price: 1,299.83
About 5% Off its 52 Week High
5 Day Momentum: -2.28%
1 Month Momentum: +1.91%
Valuation EV/Sales (fwd): 5.19
Revenue Growth Last Report: +35%
MELi popped after a nice report - reversed/unpopped then regrouped and repopped, then today gave it all back again. I love these guys. If they sink further tomorrow I will re-enter.
Current Price: $161.91
About 6% off High.
5 Day Momentum: +3.48%
1 Month Momentum: +62.57
Valuation EV/Sales (fwd): 1.26 (Trying to verify this)
Last Report: Kicked off an SCMI feeding frenzy based solely on guidance and the scent of AI potential.
A nice 3-4% continuation drop tomorrow would be really nice - if the market would just cooperate. Sigh!
Current Price: $25.70
About 52% off its High
5 Day Momentum: +14.49% (Note: Today trimmed off -6.04%)
1 Month Momentum: +73.94%
Valuation RV/Sales (fwd): 5.51
Last Report: Nothing matters here except the fact that UPST announced they had found buyers for their loans. The surged and I decided that the portfolio should surge with it. And it did until I sold out around $24.70.
Now waiting for it to come back a bit and then perhaps re-enter for a joy ride to a vast fortune - or something like that.
I have no idea if I will enter these companies or not: If the bottom really is in then we are in a Buyers Market ripe with high value targets. Happy Days?
Anyway - before today I was really fat with cash - now I am borderline obese with the stuff.
All the Best,