Russia Has Not Won in Donbas as METARITES Claim

Russia has not won in Donbas, and this “stage” of the battle is just beginning as Lanrov’s Anti-Semitism sets off Isreali Leaders. I’ll get to Lanrov’s comments from yesterday in a minute, but now I want to correct mis-information in this thread.

Everything I post here is found in a links I’ve been accumulating in my #StandWithUkraine thread on twitter:

Back on Day 3, 26 FEB 22, elite Chechnyan paratroopers from the Kadyrov Division dropped onto a landing zone in Hostomel in the Kyiv region. Their mission was to assassinate President Zelenskyy and his Cabinet.

This Kadyrov special forces airdrop happened only 48-hours after Putin sniffed some reality-smelling salts and woke to the fact that Kyiv did not fall in 3 hours (as promised to occur by his FSB and poorly supplied and corruptly looted Russian military.)

Furthermore, Putin lost his shite on his inner circle because Russia did not own all of Ukraine within 48-hours of their poorly planned blitzkrieg where Russian troops were expecting Ukrainian people to fly Russian flags and toss flowers to the invaders.

All the more embarrassing for Putin: the Ukrainian forces in Hostomel annihilated Putin’s feared Muslim fighters from Chechnya in 24-hours. Ukraine also had help in stopping and stalling mobilized Chechnya forces waiting in Belarus, as Belarussian resistance fighters on the side of Ukraine blew up rail lines and bridges leading into Ukraine.

This weekend, I posted to my #StandWithUkraine Twitter thread my first video evidence of Russian military deserters in Russian trucks flying the newer blue-white-blue flags of Russian/Ukrainian solidarity from their vehicles. These troops in Russian military garb were rushing along Ukrainian streets, heading into battle against war criminals still flying the red-white-blue flags of Russia.

Last week I also posted a link in my thread that described an intercepted Russian military leader’s phone call to his wife in which he admitted he had to execute some of his troops for being cowards.

Back home in Russia, the dissidence grows as more mothers get the news their sons are not coming home. At this moment, Ukraine estimates that 23,000 Russian troops have lost their lives in 9 weeks. Russian forces are so depleted they are now flying in impoverished and untrained Syrian and Ethiopian mercenaries before the Russian leadership can invoke a new draft for “cannon fodder” back home in the Motherland before May 9th.

And now the latest evidence Russia is losing the Disinformation War too: The bullscheisse “DeNazification of Ukraine” myth pumped by traitors in the West and Russian leaders just exploded badly inside Israel today. And because of this lousy disinformation, I will expect to see more Israelis come to Ukraine and fight for Zelenskyy and Ukraine. (I supplied a link of Israeli fighters coming into Ukraine in my #StandWithUkraine thread and posted it to METAR last week.)

The following should move all Russian apologists off their Steven Bannon/Tucker Carlson views that Russia has “won” in Ukraine. The Ukrainian counter-attack is coming. And with remarks such as Lavrov made yesterday, the Russian troops massed in Donbas have no chance against an even more fired up Resistance to their war criminals and outright evil:

Yesterday, Russian Minister Sergey Lavrov stepped on his Schwanz and let his throbbing outright anti-Semitism hang out there for the whole world to see. This bad misstep happened right before May 9th, which Russia celebrates as their remembrance day of Victory over Nazi Germany in 1945.

https://twitter.com/peregreine/status/1521187494569590784

@peregreine
510) #StandWithUkraine #DefeatPutin #StopRussianDisinformation

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov claimed Hitler was part Jewish and compares Hitler to Zelenskyy, saying the biggest anti-Semites are Jews themselves.

From the Jersusalem Post link I offered on Twitter:

Jerusalem Post Headline:Bennett to Lavrov: Stop using Holocaust as political battering ram

Jerusalem Post subheadline: Foreign Ministry summons Russian ambassador over Lavrov’s claim Hitler was Jewish, comparison to Zelensky.

https://www.jpost.com/international/article-705643

Yad Vashem chairman Dani Dayan said of Lavrov’s comments, “The remarks of Russian FM Lavrov are absurd, dangerous and deserving condemnation.

“Lavrov is propagating the inversion of the Holocaust – turning the victims into the criminals on the basis of promoting a completely unfounded claim that Hitler was of Jewish descent,” Dayan stated. “Equally serious is calling the Ukrainians in general, and President Zelensky in particular, Nazis. This, among other things, is a complete distortion of the history and a serious affront to the victims of Nazism.”

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba tweeted that Lavrov could not hide “the deeply-rooted antisemitism of the Russian elites. His heinous remarks are offensive to President Zelensky, Ukraine, Israel and the Jewish people. More broadly, they demonstrate that today’s Russia is full of hatred toward other nations.”

p.s. Without doubt, The Battle of Donbas has shifted to Ukraine’s favor - not Russia’s. This “stage” of the war is not over, nor ending in stalemate with Russia locking up the East and all of Ukraine’s ports. Russia is disinforming you through compliant Western mouthpieces that they are “annexing” parts of Donbas. Yeah, and I’m walking next door to the nature preserve with my machete and annexing all that. I can stand there waving my big blade at the sun, but sooner or later, the Florida Wildlife Commission will send in agents to bring me out of the jungle.

The same thing is about to happen to Russian troops in their line of armored vehicles, no longer aligned on a single highway, but across the “Eastern Front.”

In the next 3-4 weeks, watch what happens in Donbas. America’s newest self-propelled howitzers, new suicide drones, and new truck mounted howitzers (I can’t remember if they were from Finland or Sweden), will be coming into play. America is sending 144,000 rounds of artillery and some of these are the latest cutting edge GPS laser guided munitions. Meanwhile, American special forces in Poland are training Ukrainian fighters on how to operate all this new gear. Some wholly trained batteries of cutting edge, self-propelled 155mm howitzers with “smart” munitions are already on the Eastern front. We just trained 50 more Ukrainian troops in these cutting edge American artillery pieces, bringing that total to 220 Ukrainians already given advanced individual training in the best artillery on the battlefield.

The last place you want to be is near anything armored flying a Russian flag or marked with a “Z” in Donbas.

p.s. The WaPo gives us a bang up look at why the Russian T-72 tanks (and several other Russian designed tanks) suffer from"Jack-In-The-Box" flaws making them the worst tanks to be in on the battlefield.

https://twitter.com/peregreine/status/1521261707246686213

517) #StandWithUkraine #DefeatPutin #ArmUkraineNow

“The sight of Russian tank turrets, blown off and lying in ruin along Ukrainian roads, points to a tank design issue known as the “jack-in-the-box” flaw.”

p.p.s. Ukraine uses a Bayraktor drone, the same kind used to sink the Russian Warship “Moskva,” to take out an air defense missile system on Snake Island:

515) #StandWithUkraine #DefeatPutin

A Urkainian Bayraktar TB-2 drone strikes a Russian 9K35 Strela-10(M) short range SAM located on Snake Island.
Quote Tweet
:ukraine: Ukraine Weapons Tracker
@UAWeapons
· 1h
#Ukraine: Some more footage made its way to us from Snake Island- another Ukrainian Bayraktar TB-2 drone strike.

This time a Russian 9K35 Strela-10(M) short range SAM system was struck- we have slowed the video down so you can observe a missile streaking off after being hit.

p. p.p.s. Here is what the 9K35 Stela-10(M) is supposed to work (courtesy of a youtube video not supplied in my twitter link above.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a0c4vTMgyM

8 Likes

This is the METAR thread to which I alluded in the OP of this thread:

https://discussion.fool.com/russia-has-won-35101954.aspx?sort=wh…

1 Like

The Russians Are Losing The Naval War Off Ukraine—To An Enemy With No Warships

On Monday, a TB-2 armed drone apparently belonging to the Ukrainian sea service struck two Russian patrol boats with laser-guided missiles, heavily damaging if not destroying both boats.

Add the two 55-foot, gun-armed Raptor-class vessels to the growing list of Russian boats and ships the Ukrainians have sunk or so heavily damaged that they’re no longer relevant to the current conflict.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2022/05/02/the-russian…

If that’s what winning looks like, I really hate to see defeat!

The Captain

METaR link
https://discussion.fool.com/with-no-navy-ukraine-just-sank-two-m…

2 Likes

Captain, thanks a lot for bringing this one to my attention.

I just added this to my #StandWithUkraine thread on twitter.

Just gave you a shout out there, too. Thanks, mon!

https://twitter.com/peregreine/status/1521617597829193728