Should I buy in on the "Rule Breakers"

Slightly off-topic, but I’m hoping some people on this specific, active board will have helpful insights.

I just got promo emails from TMF about Tier Zero, allegedly the most important thing since the invention of the wheel, or maybe flush toilets, or maybe fire, whatever.

They’re offering $99 for a year of Rule Breakers, plus a list of 9 Tier Zero stocks guaranteed to make you a billionaire if you buy enough shares of all of them, and hold them all long enough.

Should I bite?

Their free material gives some hints already - IPG Photonics (I think), nVidia (for sure), Fireye (maybe), GOOG.

Rule Breaker stocks tend to be higher-flying and riskier than Stock Advisor stocks. If I remember right, SA actually has a better long-term record than RB. But I think I do get the 30-day money back guarantee.

What I’m hoping for are several good ideas that I don’t already know about. That’s why I got my money back on Inside Value - I already pretty much knew about what was good, and there were too many bad ones I wouldn’t want to own.

It is worth a shot. Lots of interesting conversations and Saul finds ideas there. $99 is just one trip to Whole Foods. ok, half a trip. Plus you get your money back up to day 365. Nothing to lose.

That’s the thing - the money back guarantee. And at least 2-3 stock ideas that could go through the roof, as long as you don’t buy at a multi-year peak (as though that’s so easy to tell).

>$99 is just one trip to Whole Foods. ok, half a trip. Plus you get your money back up to day 365. Nothing to lose.

Note - you only get all your money back up to 30 days. After that, you get a prorated amount back.

-Frick

I should just stop doing day jobs and spend all my time playing with my Roth, especially if I buy a RB subscription. Only half joking… I’m getting close to retirement age, anyway.

“$99 is just one trip to Whole Foods. ok, half a trip. Plus you get your money back up to day 365.”

“you only get all your money back up to 30 days.”

Maybe someone is confusing the “Whole Foods 365” brand with the TMF money back guarantee period?

1 Like

I think a subscription to RB might be more interesting when the market takes a dive, for example October '15 or Feb. this year.