Stellar customer service with Ticker Target

Hi Everyone,

Many on this board are familiar with Bert Hochfeld’s Ticker Target financial research website. He is highly regarded by Saul and I believe many other of the more experienced investors that post here regularly. What many of you may not be aware of is just how excellent his customer service is. I bought a subscription to his “basic” plan a few weeks ago. Shortly after joining, I had some problems with accessing information. I sent him an email and over the course of five days received no less than 5 emails from Bert himself and multiple others from his secretary that resulted in resolution of the problem. My sense from this email exchange is that Bert is committed to providing stellar customer service for his subscribers to go along with his excellent financial research. Quite a combination!

Cleverbear1

20 Likes

Have you bought or sold anything on his recommendation? His portfolio seems really different than those in this group.
Just askin’.

John
Subscribed to TickerTarget

Are you looking at the high growth portfolio - lot of similar names to the ones usual suspects listed here - Shopify etc.

Bert was in and out of SHOP and SQ. I’ll look again tonight. Not that it matters much. I just thought his choices were really different plus I don’t think he would appreciate me showing his portfolio to non-subscribers.

1 Like

Have you bought or sold anything on his recommendation? His portfolio seems really different than those in this group.

Hi John, I bought Alteryx, Twilo and Nutanix specifically on his recommendations, and they are my 1st, 2nd and 4th largest positions, and make up 45% of my portfolio at present, and have huge gains for me. He’s also written up Square, Zscaler, Okta, Pivotal, New Relic, Wix, etc, and his write-ups either helped me make up my mind or encouraged me to stay in or get back in.

I pay no attention to his little model portfolio (I don’t even know what’s in it), I pay attention to his write-ups, which tend to be up to date, accurate, reasonable, intelligent and dependable. And he acknowledges when he makes a mistake.

Best,

Saul

26 Likes

Hi John, I bought Alteryx, Twilo and Nutanix specifically on his recommendations

And by the way, his recommendations got me into Alteryx, Twilo and Nutanix, back when they were misunderstood, viewed skeptically, and beaten down in price. He was correct on all three and it made me many, many, many times what I paid for a subscription.
Saul

6 Likes