Tesla Fart Horn Recalled

… I’d be more likely to buy a Tesla if they concentrated on the automobile’s build quality (i.e., fit and finish.)

Fart Horn Recall Affects Half a Million Teslas
https://gizmodo.com/fart-horn-recall-affects-half-a-million-…

intercst

1 Like

I wish the press would use a word other than recall for what is an over the air software update requiring almost time and expense for Tesla and no inconvenience for the owner.

5 Likes

The press should report this as an over the air software update,you know,the truth. Nowhere near drastic enough verbiage!!! Must use language to produce maximum emotional response!!!

Maybe you could write a letter to the editor,then they can print a retraction on page eight in small type,at best.

JK

1 Like

The “Fart Recall” will happen to my Model Y as a software update in the middle of the night. Simple as taking a Beano pill.

My car had a flat tire 2 days ago. So I did a personal recall on the flat tire and put on the spare tire. The next day I recalled 4 tires and bought 4 new tires.

Recall sounds more impressive. Soon I will recall the floor mats in my car.

1 Like

"My car had a flat tire 2 days ago. So I did a personal recall on the flat tire and put on the spare tire. The next day I recalled 4 tires and bought 4 new tires.

Recall sounds more impressive. Soon I will recall the floor mats in my car."

My iPhone was recalled the other day for IOS 15.3.1
And who knows how often Windows has been recalled…

1 Like

The “Fart Recall” will happen to my Model Y as a software update in the middle of the night.

I’m sure the system is extremely secure, but I keep getting the nagging feeling that if Tesla can update cars in the middle of the night, so can my 16 year old neighbor.

:o

AW

4 Likes

I’m sure the system is extremely secure, but I keep getting the nagging feeling that if Tesla can update cars in the middle of the night, so can my 16 year old neighbor.

… as well as your phone, your tablet, your wi-fi, your security system, and of course, good old Alexa. 16 year olds have a target-rich field.

1 Like