What an Idiot!

I thought yesterday was the bottom.

4 Likes

#metoo

2 Likes

#methree

1 Like

This too shall pass.

Can the bottom in growth stocks be in already, even though the Nasdaq may have only commenced its dip?

I thought Monday was the bottom as I started off down 5% and ended up 1%…so I went bargain shopping. Then came yesterday. Sigh.

1 Like

I’ve been hesitant to try and call a “bottom” this time around since I’ve been oh so wrong in the past, however I really thought the big reversal earlier this week was finally a strong signal. Definitely wrong yet again. Thankfully I haven’t bought much recently, in fact I haven’t even bothered looking at my portfolio over the last couple weeks, which is almost unheard of for me.

2 Likes

I’ve been walking around the house wearing oven mitts to avoid the falling knives…

I’ve been hesitant to try and call a “bottom” this time around since I’ve been oh so wrong in the past, however I really thought the big reversal earlier this week was finally a strong signal. Definitely wrong yet again. Thankfully I haven’t bought much recently, in fact I haven’t even bothered looking at my portfolio over the last couple weeks, which is almost unheard of for me.

That did indeed feel like a bottom but unlike the covid bottom spike I feel like this potential bottom will have a few violent dead cat bounces. It’s a schizophrenic time of myriad plot lines playing out and people realigning their tolerance and comfort levels, mixed with some reverse FOMO. So ya we are basically at the 1st capitulation level and prolly have to cycle through a couple more investor classes before we find bedrock. I’m looking for a tell such as my % losses beginning to be equal to the Naz instead of severely deeper. My crystal ball has my stocks AND Naz both going down another 8-10% and then our stocks far outpacing the Naz in a rotational rebound after the next couple ERs. Just my humble babbling opinion of course. I say 20-25% off the final lows come June. Meanwhile short term violence is taking place in my butterflies habitat!

1 Like