Aint too purty

Anybody buy these:

KRED
AEYE
AFOP
PFIE
AIOCF

It seems like I got every one of these at the top and it aint too pretty!

1 Like

Rizzz, You puzzle me. As I look back, the vast majority of your posts seem to be complaints about individual stock prices that are below where you bought them. You generally don’t write about what’s going on with the company, its news, its earnings, its future prospects. Just complaints about the price, and snarky comments like “Are these stocks for real”. But I know from your other posts that you are a lot, a lot, smarter than that. You do pay attention to the actual companies. You wrote for instance that UBNT could come out with a great earnings report on the 7th. Why don’t you tell us why you like the companies you do, such as UBNT? And also tell us why you don’t like the companies you complain about, such as AEYE, PFIE and AIOCF, instead of just a comment about the stock price?

Best

Saul

21 Likes

Saul,

Thx for your thoughts. AEYE traded a royalty license for 1/4 of its annual rev {finances are iffy at best w/ negative cash flow, etc}, KRED is tied in w/ penny stock promoters, PFIE insiders unloaded almost $10 mill of stock last month at higher prices [$4], AFOP is almost 50% off its hi due to weak ER [insiders sold $8 mill of stock in late May at prices near those old hi’s] recently downgraded by Zack’s.

UBNT appears to be setting its own course in terms of supplying WISPS w/ the tools they need to provide cheap internet worldwide. UBNT seems like the real deal, best part of last ER was the inventory build story that sent the stock reeling. Lookin foward to this ER.

Hope that answers some of your quetions.

Observations on stock prices…I can’t be the only one!

R

Z not too far off its ath ER 8.5.14

5 Likes

Thanks, Rizzz. Appreciate your comments.

Best,

Saul

KRED
AEYE
AFOP
PFIE
AIOCF

Hi Rizz,

Yes, I own all those except which I owned and then got spooked and sold just as it began to fall from the low twenties.

I’m a hold on the rest of them, (throw CALL in there). The reason I bought them has not changed and so, the price gyrations are irrelevant (unless you know something I don’t).

I love the PFIE story so much I have to hold myself back from buying more but I try to put these small stocks in a small position until they start to deliver like a big boy and then I can buy more.

PS there’s absolutely no reason for KRED to be less than I paid for them. (How dare they!) and unless something radically changes in that story, I believe I am going to wish I had bought more under $.40.
Just my .02
M

KRED is tied in w/ penny stock promoters

Rizz,

Can you add some color to this? It was one of my concerns but I couldn’t dig anything up so I went ahead with a small investment (same with AEYE).
Thanks,
Mykie

Sorry, left out AFOP as the one I sold after being spooked.
Mykie