Perhaps Start a New Board for Apple users?

Here, we are in the “Fool Community Help Desk” folder… and within that, the HWTSC folder.

For those Apple refugees, why not request “Start a New Board” from the link above?

Make the request from here, and perhaps it’ll be in this “Fool Community Help Desk”?

See what happens?

It’s worth a shot?
What’s the worst that can happen?

:alien:
ralph

3 Likes

It’s an idea. Another idea would be for TMF to rescind its Draconian decree at least as to the non-political TMF community boards.

Ken

3 Likes

Ralph,

I have sent a request to start a new board to TMF. In it, I compared the functionality and intent of both boards. I did mention that the only difference between the HWTSC board and the Apple Users Board is the devices used and the manufacturer. Perhaps they will consider and honor my request.

Here’s hoping…

4 Likes

I also sent a request for a new board “Apple Help Desk” t contuse the things we had un the various other Apple help boards…

So the race is on!

Worth a shot…

weco

4 Likes

Good - maybe either/neither one of us will succeed? Here’s hoping but not optimistic.
Thx

5 Likes

There was quite a lot of demand for an Apple User board so I added one just recently. Fire away:

https://www.shrewdm.com/MB?bid=113

The name “Apple Users Group” goes back to the early 2000s so I have used that antiquated title to bring back some pleasant memories for some of the Fools.

— Manlobbi

2 Likes