What I Actually Did

Not much. But, rather than sell more UPST, I increased it by 4%. Bought at 79.83. Sold a larger amount at 89.25… 2dys ago?

Bought a sliver of GLBE at $21.22.

Intention was to sell some UPST and buy DDOG if the “down%” were similar. DDOG not down enough.

KC

1 Like

I always feel more comfortable on stocks on beatdowns after ER’s, because the downside surprise is at least eliminated. THat is my only remaining concern with GLBE and UPST. I think both have good/decent reports, but sometimes it doesn’t matter.

My cash at 41%, down 9% YTD.

Got some opportunistic post-ER buys yesterday and this morning (so far). Happy with those if we have formed a bottom level. It is ok if we pop and retrace, but if we keep going to newer lows, that will be tougher to climb out of as the cash pile dwindles.

I want a March-esque bear rally…everything up 20-35% and I probably pare off a bunch, and wait for another retrace.

No way does market like the August ERs for most of corp america, which could drag all folks down again. I don’t think we are out of the woods until after midterms and might have a decent Nov/Dec, as long AS COVID STAYS A NON-ISSUE.

Gah.

Dreamer

1 Like

Sold at $83.25. +$3.51/share.

Crazy.

KC

How many shares, 1000?

1 Like

How many shares, 1000?

That should be cosmic top secret, but can’t… But no, this was selling just 300, rounding down to even 1,000’s. I am in true FOMO. Don’t want to miss out, but also don’t want to get crushed if a bad or poorly received ER.

KC

1 Like

KC, I´ve been all cash for many weeks, thanks to Dreamer, but I wish you luck with UPST.
Fingers crossed!